Update by user Jun 29

*****UPDATE***** I had a friend look at the crack and said it wasn't a new crack because there isn't any new broken pieces or dust in it.Makes sense.

But I don't remember seeing it before....BUT...the oils spots were described as "yea...they're pretty messy"...

Original review posted by user Jun 29

This company trimmed my neighbor's tree limbs, some of which they had to park on my driveway.I had some fragile plans under the tree and they were asked to be careful.

The owner dropped a limb on one of them and acted like it was no big deal. Then, after they backed their truck out, they left a huge 4' x 14" oil spot that they told my neighbor HE could clean up with gas! I came out to talk to him and told him I didn't want gas around my plants AND I didn't think my neighbor should have to clean up their mess and he just rudely walked away without saying a word! We were both shocked!

So, he shoveled a bunch of dirt on it and ground it in which doesn't look too bad but, after everything else was cleaned up, I noticed that there is a big crack where the truck was parked.Turns out the rude guy I spoke with is the owner and when I called the office, all the girl would tell me is that she would "pass the information on" but she couldn't do anything about it because....she "only works for him." I'm still waiting to hear back from anyone there.

Review about: Dorsey Tree Service Tree And Shrub Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dorsey Tree Service?

Comments

The oil spots have pretty much gone away but only after I scrubbed them a few times with Dawn. I still would never recommend this company since I was only a neighbor of the person they were working for! Lord knows what might happen to your own property!